Thank you for your interest in the Summer Planner for Kids! There are 83 glorious days of summer break we get with our kids. Let’s maximize the time and invest it wisely.
How does one maximize their time with their children? Healthy routines, positive habits, effective communication, learning experiences & clear expectations are a few ways. I needed an organizational tool to support these goals and thus the planner was born.
Some of the features include…
- Month at a Glance calendars (May-Aug) so they know when events are coming up.
- One page of goal setting to give them practice with the process of thinking about & setting goals.
- The goal setting page includes a part for them to set for how much they want to earn and how they can generate income + learning to tithe & save 10%.
- A place to make a reading list and track reading minutes.
- 13 weeks of week-at-a-glance with our morning routine written in. They fill in any other events for the day.
- A list of morning & evening chores as a quick reference & reminder. My husband, a caregiver or I sign off on their planner each day before they have free playtime outside.
- Space to write the Bible verse or the week and hymn of the week. We go over these every morning.
- 52 journal prompts in the back for a daily journal entry.
GET THE PDF $9.99
in 1-3 business days, we will email you a Summer Planner in PDF, customized with your chore lists! We decided not to mail hard copies.